Re: Leviton Intellisense Vs Others

"Kurt Delaney" <kurt_dot_delaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:xtVxf.1626$Il3.1105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The main reason I chose UPB over Insteon is the seamless integration w/
> HAI's OmniProII security/automation panel.  The configurability of these
> devices are amazing as well.  From UpStart, you can configure all of the
> scenes of course, but you can also configure things like the LED color,
> ramp
> rates, and discrete actions for single- and double-clicks on each
> button/paddle end.

The controller issue has been the main reason I have stayed away from
Zigbee/Z-Wave/Insteon.  I want the HAI or HAI like functionality.  So far I
have been able to keep X-10 working, but its getting harder as the years go
by.  I am looking at UPB, though would prefer Zwave or other RF based
propagation to avoid all the issues associated with PLC