Leviton Intellisense Vs Others

Looking for meaningful input......

I will be building a 3,100 sqft higher end home soon.  During construction I
will have an amplifier/repeater and multimedia surge protection device
installed near/at the main ac panel (in preparation for future home
automation).  Deep j-box's will be used and all three wires will be pulled
to each j-box.

My question is concerning how the new Leviton "Intellisense" stacks up
against some of the other best X-10 stuff out there.  I really DISLIKE the
looks of a small antenna hanging outside of a receptacle so SMARTHOME's
INSTEON is not attractive (IMO).

Curious to hear what others think of Leviton's new stuff.