Re: Leviton Intellisense Vs Others

The Leviton Intellisense is still X-10, so it will come with all the
reliability problems associated with that technology.  Yes, it can work, but
so many things may change in the house down the line that would affect the
system.  I even had an electric toothbrush take out 90% of my X-10 devices
in a previous house.  Never again.

You have some very good, reliable technologies to choose from now, IMHO.
Insteon and UPB are a couple that have been getting very good reviews.  I
personally have been installing a UPB system, and even without a phase
coupler I have had absolute 100% reliability so far.

Kurt