Re: Rosetta progress report

> The ATI gear is made by X-10. If you have one, look at the FCC ID. It will
> start with the same B4S as all of X-10's.

Well, sir, it's a USB remote and it's got not a stinkin' FCC number to be
found on it!  That's odd.  Canadian # is 1632104558A.  Just says it's been
tested to comply with FCC regs.

I have a JS21A (could be a JR - my memory hiccuped - coffee's working too
slowly) Mouse Remote transciever but alas, no MS26A.  :-(

--
Bobby G.