Re: is x10.com dead?

> If your wife lets you drive a Chevy and doesn't mind waiting while you run
> out for the part....

*exactly*

> But there was no way my wife was letting me rewire the new house with X10
> after her/our experiences in the last one. :(

Yeah, mine saw the sort of foolishness it took to get it all working at a
house I had up in Baltimore.  That crinkled nose face made it quite clear it
wasn't gonna fly for our new house together in Bethesda.  She loves the
Lutron stuff, or more accurately, likes the fact it all works without having
to THINK about it at all.

-Bill Kearney