Reading Wireless Temp

I have a number of Wireless temperature sensors around the house.

They are Oregon Scientifics standard sensors  i.e THC-138.  I think
they drive a 433 Mhz ASK format.

Are  there any docs on the protocol I can read ?

Is there a way I can read the data into an Ocelot into HAL2000 ?

I suspect an BX-24AHT or RoZetta Hardware may be able to accomplish
this, but I'm not certain if the sufftware supports the temp sensors.