Re: Best format to post schematics?

JW wrote:

> Does anyone know a way to copy a picture/image in a pdf w/o any text that
> may be in the same field when you use the snapshot tool? So far I've had to
> copy everything in the box from the snapshot tool and the only program I've
> been able to copy it to is MS Word. After getting it to Word, I haven't been
> able to find a way to extract only the picture/image.  Thanks

   What software are you using?  There is a graphics select tool in
Acrobat reader. You click on it, then use your mouse to select what you
want to copy, then right click over that area and select "Copy"  I paste
the image into "MS Paint" and save it to my hard drive.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida