Re: Best format to post schematics?

Does anyone know a way to copy a picture/image in a pdf w/o any text that
may be in the same field when you use the snapshot tool? So far I've had to
copy everything in the box from the snapshot tool and the only program I've
been able to copy it to is MS Word. After getting it to Word, I haven't been
able to find a way to extract only the picture/image.  Thanks