Re: Best format to post schematics?

Can you "print" directly to a PDF?  I think the problem you are seeing is
that you are using your application to create a .png file, which is raster
graphics.  Then you are trying to convert that file into an Acrobat file.
That will never work well, because the original vector graphics information
was lost during the rasterization process of saving it to a .png.

If you have Acrobat installed, you should have a virtual Acrobat printer
available.  When you "print" to that virtual printer, the vector information
should be passed to Acrobat, and then Acrobat will create a much better
document;  one that can be scaled easily w/o artifacts and will be much
smaller in size.

Kurt