Converting 2 line home to 1 line home

Hello the house I bought has 2 separate phone lines which I don't
really need and would like to reintegrate them into 1. The juntion box
is on the side of my house and appear rather convoluted. Without
getting into the details of the configuration too much is there an easy
way for me to reintegrate ie attach the second pair of wires to the
same terminals as the first ?

Phone company wants 180 bucks to do this seems ridiculously expensive
for what should be a relatively simple task.

Any help would be appreciated.

Let me know if I need to describe the box layout better.

Thks