Re: Best format to post schematics?

In article <1140795196.056495.285150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "William at MyBlueRoom" <wrichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I've recently setup a web site www.myblueroom.com with a handful of
>schematics on it.
>
>Currently they (you click on the thumbnail) an get a 200/300dpi .PNG
>file.
>
>I would like to use .PDF but is this a better format? or .GIF?
>
>Also I could remove the color, just post B&W to keep the size down...
>
>Suggestions?

I can zoom in in Acrobat reader. I converted Ladybug, but its aparently
has some Jpeg trash when you zoom in. Perhaps converting top
PNG?? Pdf file is 4 times bigger. Perhaps Acrobat is creating the trash?
PNG looks fine, as long as the drawing has big enough lettering.
I'm printing now to see what it looks like.

greg