Re: is x10.com dead?

B Fuhrmann wrote:

> 8. Frank denies that he doesn't like you but no one else believes him.

I haven't a clue why they wouldn't.  I've never lied in this Newsgroup
(or in any other).  I've always found that "honesty" is the best policy.
  That way you don't have to "look over your shoulder" (or worry about
someone doing a "Google" on your past) every time you post something
into a forum like this.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"Splash, splash, splash went the minnow."  (Robert J. La Londe III -
http://www.yumabassman.com)