Re: is x10.com dead?

<lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You have some pretty up to date equipment.  Why do you tolerate X10?

Because it does the job perfectly.  Why spend more money on a "new" system
to get something else that works as well?

In our case, we upgrade where improvements are worth the investment.
Computer upgrades have allowed me to work more efficiently, and simulations
run much faster.  But, that old Maytag washes clothes just as well now as it
did almost 40 years ago.

Jeff