Re: is x10.com dead?

"AZ Nomad" <aznomad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You have some pretty up to date equipment.  Why do you tolerate X10?

Fair question. The answer is, it hasn't required any tolerating. It's
worked.

The minute I have a problem, I'll replace it.

Your point about X10 being slow used to be a sticking point for me -- macros
to set a scene, one module at a time, drove me batty. When scene presets
came along, that was no longer a problem for me.