Re: is x10.com dead?

Despite being a hobbyist, I don't think RadioRA is really a hobbyist thing.
I think systems tend to be spec'd at once, ordered (in custom colors, no
less) and installed together, which is not the X-10 pattern.

Lutron has been around a long time and has a HUGE base of installed commercial
and architectural controls. I think it will be a long time before you won't
be able to find a replacement part. On the other hand, I don't think it will
be cheap.