Re: X10 signals can be TOO strong!

"Don" <don@xxxxxx> wrote:

>good try Dave but fish boy is not ignorant he is stupid and a troll so
>trying to teach him is a waste of time

I'm not trying to educate him. I'm merely leading him along very gently by
the nose allowing him to expose his cluelessness and nastiness in his own
words for all to see. He's been very obliging. ;)

For any PETA members, I always practice "catch and release".

Hopefully, any lurkers will be educated both about Z-Wave and about this
rare species of bottom feeding bass.

http://davehouston.net