Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

> Anecdotal of course, but informative.

Interesting, too.  If I'm wrong about this maybe I'd better start pushing an ELK/CQC combo pack.  :^)

Of course, it will still need to incorporate Z-Wave and/or UPB since those are better than X10 and usually easier to retrofit than
hard-wired solutions.

All kidding aside, are you interested in possibly "tag team" marketing a hardware/software HA package?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics