Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

If you look at AVSForum, the A/V Distribution section has 8 times as many
posts as the automation section (and they are mostly populated by the same
folks and are in the same major sectio of the forum.)

I just searched the Custom Installer forum at RemoteCentral, where mainly
professionals hang out, and searched first for 'audio' for the last year and
then for 'security'. Audio got 1200+ threads. Security got 212.

Anecdotal of course, but informative.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd
www.charmedquark.com