Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

> I'm not in any real position to say what
> the numbers are out there overall...

I suspect that's true for both of us, Dean.  Your product is advertised as media friendly.  I would expect the vast majority of
people coming to you to be looking for a media friendly product.  Likewise, I advertise specific products with specific, well-known
capabilities.  As such, the universe I see is actually a subset of the true universe.  The same is true for you.

Another factor contributing to our diverse experiences is manufacturer and industry group promotion.  We both see lots of ads in
trade rags (or at least I do) promoting media servers as the be-all and end-all of HA.  For those who build such systems and for
those who sell them, perhaps it is.  However, for a very significant portion of the HA market (neither of us can be certain what
percentage it is) media control and distribution is irrelevant.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics