Re: Something to Monitor Status of ALL UNITS

"The Taz" <TazsNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I wanted to know, im almost positive i saw something but cant seem to find
>it now.
>If there was something that existed that basically just monitored the
>electric
>and had an LED for each UNIT AND HOUSE CODE
>and if the unit was on, the LED would be on, if the unit was off the LED
>would be off
>this way at a glance you could look up and see what units were on or off at
>any given time.?!
>
>thanks
>Fred
>P.S I saw LED's cause im almost positive the unit i saw was a grid of LED's
>for all UNits and house codes..

Given that you used "UNIT AND HOUSE CODE", I guess you're talking about
X-10.

X-10's ActiveHome software for the CM11A has a grid of simulated LEDs that
you can access with the "Tools | Find Other Computers" menu. It's not
necessarily accurate as the state of the LEDs reflect only commands
sent/received by a connected CM11A.

http://davehouston.net