Re: Dedicated Z-wave sites?

I've worked for almost five years now for almost nothing (average of less
than $10K a year, while spending over $40K of my own money, which was all I
had, and another $40K of Mark's money.) It will probably be another four
before I could even begin to consider buying a house so that I could even
have a mortage to pay, and moving out of this tiny, one bedroom apartment
and stop having to work 7x12x365. So I find your statements a little
insulting, as if you somehow think we are doing this so that we can buy a
second summer home or something.

This is a low volume business, and if we don't get into the professional
market, it will have been a waste of time because we cannot possibly
surivive otherwise. And that means we have to meet the most important needs
of the professional market, and that includes not having a huge disparity
between the DIY and pro prices.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems, Ltd
www.charmedquark.com