Re: Doggie doors

> Apparently the OP wants a solution that does not require future kirttens
to defend their turf.  He seems interested in providing a
> technology-based solution to allow resident critters in while keeping
alien-critters out.

Heh, I recall someone that cobbled up a pet recognition setup using a
camera.  Apparently the profile of his kitty was distinguishable enough from
the local varmints to make it practical.  Don't recall the website though...