Re: Ability to drive multiple IR transmitters independantly from PC

Alexis <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Total cost $1150.00
>
>Unfortunately that's a little more than I'd ideally like to spend,
>although I appreciate that it's worth the price for the flexibility, and
>I love the ability to hook up receivers using simple CAT5 cabling.  I
>also appreciate the cost would have been significantly less if there
>were only 8 devices to control!

Since you were talking about USB repeaters I assumed cost was not a factor.

What are the details on the codes you need to send? Carrier frequency, code?
It may be possible to design something quite cheap to accomplish this. Can
you program in Basic?

http://davehouston.net