Re: No more X10 at Radio Shack?

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Ah, but I don't.  I bought an Odyssey van last year.  It has satellite
radio, a touchscreen GPS navigation system and lots of other
> cool stuff.  I expect it all to work first time and to give little or no
trouble for the three year period that I normally keep a
> new car.  If I had to bring it in for service several times in the first
month I'd have been sorely disappointed in the product.

Ironically, the JD Powers customer satisfaction levels for a number of high
and medium end cars has fallen noticeably for the first time in years and
the blame seems to fall on all the new electronics that are crammed into
vehicles nowadays.  Having encountered a Beemer with "I" drive, I can
understand it.  It should have been called the "I yi yi!" drive because of
its non-intuitive nature.   A single control stalk was supposed to control
all of the onboard electronics.  NOT!

--
Bobby G.