Re: XTB, reliablity, etc.

"sylvan butler" <ZsdbUse1+noZs_0612@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> I'm considering an XTB, but I am far from certain that signal strength
> is the significant factor behind my currrent troubles.

The 20+ volt signal of the XTB kills an *awful* lot of different demons,
from noise to signal suckers.  I would feel comfortable saying that *anyone*
using a centralized controller like a CM11A or a TW523 will benefit from
using the XTB.  I just ordered four more because now that I've gotten used
to a few of the turbo-charged controllers I want all the key controllers to
be on XTB's.

--
Bobby G.