Re: Wiring question -6287

Sorry, but I'm confused by the apparent reverse current flow in your
diagram.  Also, it looks like you plan to feed the receptacle through the
6287.  The important thing to remember is that the 6287 is only rated for 5
amps, so only power to the compact fluorescents should pass through it.  The
switched receptacle should get its feed directly from the switch.

My ASCII diagram didn't come out too clear.  I tried to show was the switch
feeding the first CF through a 6287, and a second daisy chained off that
one.  The switched receptacle was tapped of the feed to that 6287, bypassing
the filter.  A CF downstream of the switched receptacle had its own 6287.
Variable and fixed fonts screw up the diagram (repeated here):

SW  ----------> (6287) CFL  ------> CFL
           -----> SW Recept ----> (6287) CFL

Jeff