Wiring question -6287

I was going to install a 6287 to see if it would alleviate my signal sucking
CFLs. The problem is there is a switched socket on the same circuit as the
lights (3). But the socket only gets used for the Christmas lights, so I
figure I've got a few months to test.

I took the covers off the three CFL lights in the string and I discovered
that two of the three lights are 'End of Line'. So I  guess I need at least
two 6287s? For the intermediate box, The load side of the 6287 needs to go
to both loads (two blacks- light and downstream lights) and the line side
needs to go to the black wire coming from the switch?  Kinda obvious I hope,
but I thought I should check.

Thanks.