Re: Wiring question -6287

Those are nice little filters, and I use several of them here.  It is a
little hard for me to visualize your connections without a diagram of some
sort:

SW  ----------> (6287) CFL  ------> CFL
            -----> SW Recept ----> (6287) CFL

Assuming the switch controls the receptacle and 3 lights, something like
this should work fine.

Jeff