Re: roZetta Status

Frank,

These look promising...

http://ecatalog.squared.com/pubs/Power%20Management/Lighting%20Control/Square%20D%20Clipsal%20Lighting%20Control%20Products/1250HO0503.pdf
http://ecatalog.squared.com/pubs/Power%20Management/Lighting%20Control/Square%20D%20Clipsal%20Lighting%20Control%20Products/63249-420-221.pdf

but it all depends on whether there is a published ASCII protocol to use
with them. The ethernet interface would be much longer range as it would
likely require customizing the EM202 ethernet module in roZetta.

I could not find manuals for either of the Clipsal devices - until I see
user manuals this is all speculation but the roZetta hardware is certainly
capable of talking to CBUS over RS232 or (maybe) ethernet - it's just a
matter of whether they can speak a common protocol.

I will provide a way to send binary commands should that be required but
ASCII would make things so much simpler and I'm a simple minded guy.