roZetta Status

Dave Houston's roZetta is nearing availability.

I will be distributing these for Dave.  Bare printed circuit boards and
partial kits will be available.  The two expensive components (ZX-40
microcontroller and the EM202 Ethernet module) will not be included, and
must be purchased from other sources.

The printed circuit board included with the kits will have the surface-mount
components pre-installed.  Completely assembled units will not be available.

The kit price will be determined in the near future.

I need to gauge potential demand before ordering components.  Once the
initial stock has been depleted it will take several weeks to fill
additional orders.

If you would like to reserve one of the early kits, please add your name
below this post.

A photo of the prototype is available at:

http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/rozetta_files.htm

Jeff