Re: XTB-II 2-Phase Version

I want to allow for a few weeks of testing by Bruce and then Jeff Volp will
have bare boards, boards with all small SMT components (resistors, caps,
inductor, SOIC-8 chips) preinstalled, or boards in whatever level of
assembly Jeff wants to offer. He'll also have a few associated PIC-based
modules as bare boards, kits or assemblies - with pre-programmed PICs.