Re: XTB-II 2-Phase Version

Just to avoid confusion, roZetta will send/receive X-10, Insteon or UPB but
_only_ via some type of powerline interface (e.g. 2414S, UPB PIM, CM11A or
TW523). It doesn't eliminate the need for an interface and the initial
release will require a TW523 or PL513 (or a 12V AC transformer) in order to
supply a ZC signal to controllers like JDS, HomeVision, Ocelot, etc.

Jeff will have to answer whether XTB can pass Insteon without distortion.
I'll try to test this a bit in a week or two - Jeff sent me a prototype XTB.
If it amplifies the Insteon signal, it _may_ exacerbate the Insteon flicker
problem. There's also the possibility that it will cause a phase shift in
the Insteon signal which could be a problem since Insteon has to be able to
clearly distinguish between two distinct phase states of its control signal
- that's what carries the information.

I suspect (but again will defer to Jeff) that XTB & UPB will not get along
very well.

<off topic>
Unless there's another skyfall, I will send Bruce the first roZetta late
this month.
</off topic>