Re: XTB-II 2-Phase Version

The RoZetta would take the place of the TW523 as it accepts the TTL
input from the controller and then outputs the desired protocol to the
power line. So, unless the XTB did something detrimental to the Insteon
or UPB signals it could plug directly into the XTB. The advantage of the
RoZetta is that it only puts out the protocol that you specify for a
given command.  For example, if the controller sends the X10 command
A1-AON, the TTL  output from the controller goes to RoZetta which looks
at the command and and sends  the appropriate X10, UPB or Insteon
signals. So A1 may be set to send Insteon signals while A2 might send
X10.

BTW, Jeff, I'll be happy to beta test and can do my own assembly.