ELK 960 Enclosure

I'd like to use an ELK 960 timed relay to control some 110V lighting
via a 12 VDC signal.  Looks like this part should do the trick.  I'm
having trouble figuring out what type of enclosure to mount this board
in.  Ideally, I'd like something small that has cutouts to mount cable
clamps to hold the AC wires in place.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction??

Thanks