Re: ELK 960 Enclosure

On 4 Apr 2006 15:33:33 -0700, "napco newbie" <craigmowry@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to use an ELK 960 timed relay to control some 110V lighting
> via a 12 VDC signal.  Looks like this part should do the trick.  I'm
> having trouble figuring out what type of enclosure to mount this board
> in.  Ideally, I'd like something small that has cutouts to mount cable
> clamps to hold the AC wires in place.  Can anyone point me in the right
> direction??

ELK Products makes an ELK-UB12 which should do the job perfectly.
http://www.elkproducts.com/products/elk-ub12.htm

I carry the entire Elk line in case you're interested.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.