Re: Inject text alerts into a CATV system

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 05:20:08 -0400, "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> "Dave Houston" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I should have saved this for tomorrow but...
>
> > Have you considered animal assistants? They work cheap and, if you get
> tall
> > dogs (e.g. Great Danes) that can eat off the counter, it also solves the
> > feed/water problem.
>
> The current minidog, a JackChi, can reach the nearly 4' counter in a single
> vertical leap.  The problem is that if there's anything up there (and there
> usually is) she drags it down with her when she comes crashing to the
> ground.  Rascal is litterbox trained. I am not sure that you can litterbox
> train a Dane or that you'd even *want* to.  Little 5 pound Rascal can pound
> it out and whiz it out in prodigious quantities.  I know.  I've babysat for
> her.  I'll bet a Dane could make a bigger dogpile than their current dog.
>
> I'll bet the best way to lift all these platforms is hydraullically.  The
> problem is that the noise of a diesel powered oil pump might become
> bothersome.  :-)

I once saw a cat that had been trained to use the toilet.  Training the cat to
do it was interesting because they really like to go in the litter box.  The
cat's person placed some kind of stretchy cellophane over the toilet bowl (lid
up) and poured some clean litter into the center.  The cat would do its business
standing on the edge of the bowl.  How she got the cat to start is anybody's
guess.  After a while the woman added less and less litter and left a greater
and greater depression in the plastic.  Eventually she did away with the
cellophane and litter and the cat would simply drop it's waste into the toilet.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.