Re: Inject text alerts into a CATV system

> I should have saved this for tomorrow but...

> Have you considered animal assistants? They work cheap and, if you get
tall
> dogs (e.g. Great Danes) that can eat off the counter, it also solves the
> feed/water problem.

The current minidog, a JackChi, can reach the nearly 4' counter in a single
vertical leap.  The problem is that if there's anything up there (and there
usually is) she drags it down with her when she comes crashing to the
ground.  Rascal is litterbox trained. I am not sure that you can litterbox
train a Dane or that you'd even *want* to.  Little 5 pound Rascal can pound
it out and whiz it out in prodigious quantities.  I know.  I've babysat for
her.  I'll bet a Dane could make a bigger dogpile than their current dog.

I'll bet the best way to lift all these platforms is hydraullically.  The
problem is that the noise of a diesel powered oil pump might become
bothersome.  :-)

--
Bobby G.