Re: 1-wire to USB converter that can use 1820s directly

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:22:06 -0400, "Robert Green"
<ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<57GdnZ9ytN4wjdvZnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@xxxxxxx>:

>You're all clearly unaware that we've received a personal visit from a
>legendary internet personality, Rod Speed.

Actually, IIRC, Rod_Speed, his other puppets and I 'conversed' in
comp.home.automation before. He dug himself a hole and made it so slippery
with his own corporal ejecta that he had to wait until he and the hole dried
up enough for him to crawl out and away.

I just returned from 3 weeks in the Middle East including the West Bank
where the reality that anybody can choose to become somebody by being
disruptive is heavy in the air.

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org