Re: 1-wire to USB converter that can use 1820s directly

Dave Houston <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> I don't use 1-wire myself so am not familiar with its details but
> the DS9490R appears to do at least part of what you ask.

Yeah, thats basically what the commercially
available USB/1-wire converters/adapters use.

> The datasheet indicates there are Windows drivers for it.

Yeah, tho I didnt find they are that convenient to use.

I actually have the Elektor USB/1-wire converter/adapter
and have implemented it, with some downsides drivers wise.
Should try the latest tho, its been a while since I did that.