Re: Before I embed a DS10A, any tips...?

Robert Green wrote:
> I'd agree that anything that can make the mailbox seem as normal as possible
> is a good thing.

It is totally stealth, now. Behold:

http://www.logicunlimited.com/images/sModdedDoor-Front&Back+.jpg

> IIRC, there was some psycho who was planting mailbox bombs
> to make a huge circular pattern across several states in the midwest about 5
> years ago.

I remember that.

Different psycho...!!

;-)

> IIRC, if there's something wrong with your mailbox they can just leave a
> "non-compliant" box notice and suspend your delivery.
> --
> Bobby G.

I met with the post office's rep today. He came to the house...

He didn't give a rip!

All he wanted to be sure of is that his carrier didn't have to get out
of the truck to make his delivery.

When asked about a transmitter, he said "anything you wanna do is fine
with me!" Then he went on to clarify "As long as nothing shoots out at
my carrier!"

I told him about this group, and the concerns expressed. He's not
worried about bombs...

So he showed me how far off the curb it oughta be, and wished me well.

I think you guys worry too much.

Ulcers-R-Us...?

;-)

Jack