Re: bad, worst, the worst, MARMITEK X10 Home automation!

Charles Sullivan schrieb:

> Whatever else may be wrong with the bedroom controller, a battery
> is required to keep the clock running in the event of a power
> interruption.  There's no way flash memory can do that.

That's right! But this work can be done as well by a standard double,
or even triple A battery type, or if it has to be some Volt more, a
90 Cent CR2032 could do this.
Also a DCF-77 receiver, like in our 15 bugs expensive :-) little
weather-forecast-station, is IMHO todays standard in digital alarm
clocks.

But thanks for posting Your opinion.

BR
Sebastian