bad, worst, the worst, MARMITEK X10 Home automation!

Really! That's the increase of electrical gadgets in consumer area I've
ever seen!

OK, they were not so highly expensive, like the few other products in
this sector you can purchase,
but this cannot be the reason to haunt its user!

I have serveral units like: SW10, LW11, AW10, KR22, TM13, SS13
and even the new Bedroom controller MT10

Units like the CM11, AM12 I sent it back to sender immediately after
the first use.

Here some examples:

How can it be, that they build nowadays electrical circuit switches
with relais,
by switching them on/off, you think that there's now something got
broken elsewhere! damn' loud!

Or re-programming the remote-controls KR22 or SS13 on another
unit-code! god bless me!

Or something worst: the programming of the shutter switches for up and
down!
they have only build one timer in. so it is impossible to get a shutter
right way
there for only a half-closing e.g. One timer more isn't worth any
discussion today.

But the shoot-up was indeed the SW of the computer interface CM11. A
Windows 3.x Application!!
With even no possibility to programming a shutter unit!!! They meant to
treat it as a regular
on/off switch!!! Awful!

At least the brand new Bedroom controller MT10! Hoping the get a little
possibilty of programming,
but I got another shock!!

1) No change of am/pm to 24h display
2) You got 8 channels to switch but You have always to decide which
lane 1-4 OR 5-8
you want to use, even in programming mode!!! That's incredible!!!
You want unit 1 swith on at 5:00 and forgot the lane-switch to put it
again
on 1-4 afterwards turning off Unit lamp 6 , there's no chance more for
unit 1 to get up!!!
3) Alarm-mode is always bound with unit 1 or 5 (depends  on the
lane-switch). What a nonsense!
4) No LED when alarm-clock is set
5) A 9V Battery block for overbridging 230V loss. Nor IKEA sells more
this ancient battery type!
But why use a battery? Does Marmitek ever heard about flash-memory
chips?
6) As Bedroom controller it should know that there are sleeping people
in there. But with a non-dimmable
red illuminating 7-Segment clock Display, you have to put a pillow on
your face to got sleeping.

Afterall I use them, but I never was so much disapointed about a thing
like that!
Even my first VCR from '86 has a better User-Interface and programming
logic.

I work in SW developement and in former times also with HW deployment,
so I know what I'm talking about.