Product Idea: X10 to UPB/Zigbee/Insteon translator

I don't know how big a deal it would be but I wonder about the
feasibility and marketability of a device that would accept the same
connection & signal input that the TW523 uses to then translate and
issue a command in one of the newer HA formats. The device could be
specific to one translation or could be a more universal device that
could do all three.
 I think that such a device would be helpful in propagating the new
technologies while enabling a user to use their "legacy" controller and
support multiple formats rather than having to scrap everything and
start over.
 Opinions? Dave H?