Re: TW523 transmit problem

Thanks Dave.

Actually, I made up an oscilloscope adapter to look at the signal. Level
wise, it looks fine. I'm thinking that my problem related to the zero-level
crossing timing. I fiddled with the wires from the controller to the TW523,
reset my system a few times, and got it working marginally. It looks to me
like my signal is going out a ways away from the zero crossing. My
controller sends out the signal based on an interrupt from the zero crossing
signal from the TW523, and maybe the delay is too long. I've got more
testing to do at this point.

Bob