Re: TW523 transmit problem

My initial thought was external device attenuation, but I was unable to find
such a device, and everything else (X10) in my home works fine.

I cannot find any reference to the "loaner" signal meter on that site, so
any additional pointers would be helpful. The schematic is definately one of
the things I needed, so thanks for that reference

Bob