Re: TW523 transmit problem

You need to determine whether the TW523 is defective or is having its output
attenuated by some external device recently added to your powerline.

www.AutomatedOutlet.com offers a loaner ESM1 X-10 Signal Strength Meter with
which you can measure the output of the TW523 as well as isolate any signal
attenuators.

If the TW523 is defective, there is a schematic on the X-10 web site.

     ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/manuals/technicalnote.pdf