Re: Insteon and dimmable CF bulbs

Thanks for the response.  The bulbs I am considering are rated to work with
incandescent only.
http://www.nolico.com/saveenergy/dimmable_lamps.htm

The URL for Automated Outlet keeps redirecting to itself repeatedly.  May be
they are working on it.  I will try it later.  With google search I came across
this source that discounts the Insteon switches by 20%.  Anyone buy from these
people?
http://www.futurexhome.com/Scripts/INSTEON.asp

The addition to my home is expected to be completed in early spring of 2006.  I
will post my experience with Insteon.

--
Manny Bhuta
Randolph, NJ USA