Insteon and dimmable CF bulbs

Is it possible to use dimmable CF bulbs with Insteon wall switch 2476D.  The
bulbs I am considering are:
http://www.nolico.com/saveenergy/dimmable_lamps.htm#Items
I have tried Philips dimmable CF bulbs with X10 lamp module and that works fine.
I talked to  Smarthome and the technician was not sure.  He plans to check this
out but I do not know when he will get around to it.  I know that I can use
2476S.  It would be nice not to lose dimming feature.

I will be buying about 30-40 of these switches.  Is there a source with good
prices?

Thanks for any information.

--
Manny Bhuta