Want to find covers for Crestron wall boxes

I have a lot of Crestron wall boxes that were installed in my new
house.  For various reasons we decided _not_ to use Crestron.

Now I have to find some kind of cover for these ugly, empty boxes.
Can anyone suggest such?

I _think_ they are fairly standard boxes (used by both Crestron and
Viewsonic touchscreens).  The boxes are 4"x4" with 4 bent over tabs in
the corners with a hole for a mounting screw.

A blank "jumbo" wall plate would probably work but I have not found
any.  Leviton doesn't seem to have blank jumbos.

My wife is really after me on this one.  Help please!

Larry
--
My real sig is much better.