Re: Connect home audio receiver to computer

It's not at all clear what you want to do. Mitch interpreted your question
opposite of what you actually asked but it's not clear whether what you
asked is what you really want. Are the Klipsch speakers attached to the
receiver or the soundcard?

Do you want...

RCVR -> SOUNDCARD -> SPKRS  (use preamp out to line-in)

or...

SOUNDCARD -> RCVR -> SPKRS  (use line-out to AUX)